Monday, April 25, 2011

Its been a while!!

Hi everyone!!!
I am so sorry I have been away for a while from my blog ;(.
I have to admit I have been away working on some amazing things and designing like a mad woman LoL!!
I have been really hooked into Youtube lately watching so many amazing techniques and designs! you ladies inspire me!!! .
So here is what I have been up to:

*I am going to be part of a Blog Hop starting on April 29th with an amazing group of women so stay tuned for some amazing give-aways and a blog hop to remember.

*I am part of the design team at Scrap-A-Lot and we have some new amazing classes for May so check out the blog if you are in the Edmonton area http://scrap-a-lotblog.blogspot.com/

* I have decided to submit some of my designs to several magazines for publication which is why I have been working like a mad woman designing some new and funky pages.  I finally decided to take the plunge and submit after so many of my fellow scrappers have been on me to just submit.
I thank you so much for supporting me so far and I love all the emails and feedback from my youtube videos and pictures! so keep them coming!!!!
xoxoxo
Limor

No comments:

Post a Comment