Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thank You Tag

How many of you use your recycled packages for crafting?  I DO!!! I keep everything!
I created this tag using the packaging from a Pink Paisley Butterfly garden glass buttons package.
I loved the soft colors of the background with the light greens and creams with a hint of orange so that's how I got inspired to create this tag using the most amazing KarlaS001 products.
Below the pictures I will provide you with the list of products that I used from Karla's etsy store.



 Wheat-Yellow/Orange Leaves
 pack of WHITE curly edges paper flowers
 Mulberry white medium size roses
 Mini BROWN Flowers
 yards of 4mm BRONZE pearl strand
Medium Light BEIGE flower trim
 yards of Beige Pleaded Trim

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY! 
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK!

LIMOR



No comments:

Post a Comment