Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 31st Mixed Media Layout Ustream Show

Hello Crafters!!!
I have been having some issues with my blog the last week so none of my posts have been working but we are all up and running now so thank you for sticking with me!
I have now had my second Mixed Media Ustream show and all I can say is WOW!!!! your support is unbelievable!!! I cannot believe the amount of people that have come on the show the last two shows to watch me create! so all I can say is a big fat THANK YOU!!!.
Here is what we created on last night's show and the full video tutorial is posted below the photos.  I have to say I have a new addiction and its Corrugated Cardboard.... yes I know, kind of crazy but I love the grunge, texture it gives to all my products.  Here it is! Enjoy!





Products Used:
Corrugated Cardboard
Martha Steward doilies 


Thank you for stopping by!

Limor Webber

1 comment: