Monday, September 24, 2012

"Dreamer" Layout - Marie Antionette Collection

Hello crafty friends!

On Friday I created a Mixed Media tutorial video of this layout using the Marie Antionette collection by FABSCRAPS.


As I was creating with this paper line, I could not help but fall completely in love with every paper and every embellishment in this collection!! It is for sure going on my top 10!!!
One of the most unique pieces that I love is the coordinating cutouts that go with the chipboard to create that beautiful shabby chic perfume bottle on the bottom of the page.  For those that missed it here are a few more pictures as well as a full tutorial and a full product list.



FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL



PRODUCTS USED:

Liquitex Modeling Paste 
Misc Lace
Petaloo Flowers

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! 
Leave I comment, I love to read your thoughts!!
Hugs!!
Limor Webber

1 comment: