Friday, August 23, 2013

Mixed Media Kit for Sale

Hello Everyone!
Based on the incredible response from my last Gelatos kit sales and your incredible amount of emails asking for Mixed Media kits, I've put together a special kit for all you Gelato lovers!!!!
I will be creating with this kit on my next month's show so I thought if you wanted to create along with me you can!!!! If you can't make the show, no worries! All my classes are recorded and put on Youtube for you to watch at your convenience.

Kit Includes:
  1. "New" Mix & Match 50's Diner Gelatos  - Colours (Acqua Dolce, Squid Ink, Banana and Blood Orange)
  2. Textural Accents Sampler - Gesso, Gel Medium, Glaze
  3. Square Mixed Media Journal - Premium Quality Double sided Journal Board 6x6
  4. Fabulous printed images for you to play with image transfers and other fabulous techniques







Kit cost is $28 CAD - All prices below include shipping, pick the one that suits you best.  If your country is not in the option simply send me an email at webber.limor@gmail.com and I will send you an estimate.


Kit prices include shipping

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me when these will be shipping? I ordered mine the first of the month.
    sandjonriver @ windstream.net

    ReplyDelete