Hi everyone, I have a fun card tutorial for you today using the Stamper's Big Brush Artist Pens from Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®. This is a super simple card design that took about an hour to create.
Today, I'm going to use these products, which are linked up to the store at the bottom of this post.
I have recently fallen in love with hand lettering. I just love the personal touch it gives to my cards. I used the Artist Essential Pens to add a sentiment to the inside of my card. If you aren't comfortable with this step, you could always add a stamped sentiment.
I have prepared a process video of me sharing with you the techniques used to create this card. The measurements for my finished card are as follows:
- Card Base - 4.25 inches x 11 inches folded at 5.5 inches for a top folding card.
- White border & Inside White Panel - 4 inches x 5.25 inches
- Flower painting - 3.75 inches x 5 inches (Watercolor Paper)
Thank you for stopping in today, I hope i have given you a different idea of how to use your Stamper's Big Brush Artist Pens. Keep in mind, that you could substitute out the colors that I used to today. Just make sure you are using a light and dark value of whichever color you are using. For more ideas and other card designs, please visit my blog.
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Stamper's Big Brush Artist Pens
- Caput Mortuum #169
- Green Gold #268
- Cadmium Yellow #107
- May Green #170
- Chromium Green Opaque #174
- Cobalt Green #156
- Light Cobalt Turquoise #154
- Scarlet Red #118
- Medium Flesh #131
- Light Flesh #132
- Manganese Violet #160
- Purple Violet #136
- Cold Grey I #230
- Cold Grey VI #235
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Essential Artist Pens
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Aquarelle Art Grip Pencil - Green
- Watercolor Paper.
- Cardstock - White
- Cardstock - Purple
- Scotch - ATG Tape
- Palette or Recycled packaging