Monday, February 13, 2012

New Echo Park "This and That Graceful" collection project

Wow!!! I am back from CHA and let me tell you! it has taken me up until now to recover! I keep calling it the CHA hangover LoL!.  What an amazing experience it was to be able to see the latest and greatest in the crafting industry.  I got to meet some new extraordinary people, made new friends and re-connected with some old faces.
Now it's no surprise to most of you that I have been a gigantic Echo Park fan since right from the get go so when I stopped by the Echo Park booth to see what was new, WOW!!! came to mind and I was instantly in love with two of their amazing collections : "This and That Graceful" and "This and That Charming".
I was given the opportunity to take the "This and That Graceful" collection home and design with it so I wanted to share what I created with this amazing collection.  All supplies used will be below the projects.






SUPPLIES USED:




Thank you so much for stopping by! and you know I just love to hear your comments, so go ahead and let me know what you think!
Hugs!
Limor

3 comments:

  1. very cute. love your LOs Limor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Limor, for following me. Now I get to follow your wonderful blog and see all of your beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and the details! very inspirational. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete