Friday, February 24, 2012

Picnic Basket with Mini album inside

Hi! in my late night searches for inspiration I came across the cutest little picture of a picnic box and I got the inspiration to create one for myself with a mini album to fit inside using the new My Mind's Eye "Follow your Heart " collections.  I want to share with you the link where I found this inspiration, just note that the site in not in English so when I tried to follow the tutorial with the conversions it just didn't convert properly so I created my own dimensions and spin on it and adding a mini album to go inside http://egenblogg-rantho.blogspot.com/2010/06/tutorial-picknic-box.html.
Here are the detailed pictures and you will find all the products used in this project at the end of the photo gallery.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Limor
















Other Materials used
My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Howdy doddy Collection
My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart "Be Happy" Collection
My Mind's Eye Follow your Heart "Be Amazing" Collection

1 comment:

  1. Limor, it is stunning! Thanks so much for sharing this!

    xoxo
    DM

    ReplyDelete