Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cards using my Scraps!

How many of you have a ton of scraps from all those projects you've been working on!!! well let me tell you that I have bins, and bins full of them!!
My hand made card box was looking a little empty so I thought it was time to pull out one of my scraps bins and get crackin' on some hand made cards using none other than some Karlas001 goodies!
Here are the two cards I created and as you may notice, they are loaded with Karlas001 products because when you put one you just can't stop! ( at least I can't LoL).




PRODUCTS USED

TRIUMPH CARD
Wooden Butterfly

ONE INA MILLION CARD

Thanks for stopping by!

Limor




1 comment:

  1. WOW! Love these cards Limor! Somehow, my "scrap" cards don't look quite like these ... LOL! You're a very talented lady and I wanted to thank you for sharing your projects with us! Aloha, Linda

    P.S. - I've left an award for you on my blog and I hope you'll accept it!

    ReplyDelete