Thursday, March 1, 2012

March IAR Challenge Blog

Are you ready for another Iamroses challenge!!!! there's some fabulous prizes to be won!


Contest Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs Mar. 1st - Mar. 23rd (Ends 11:59pm PST)
  • Colors - GREEN, GOLD & GLITTER (St. Patrick’s Day or Spring Theme)
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products (Any project: Card/Layout/Tag/Altered Item)
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner picked by Design Team
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “March IARCC”
  • Participants will leave a comment to the IAR blog post and leave a direct link to their project
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog

Her is the project I created to give you some inspiration for the challenge then head over to the IAR Challenge Blog to enter.
This Layout is of my husband fly fishing or at least getting ready to fly fish, he's such a nature junkie and a cigar lover that this picture couldn't describe him any better. I can honestly say I don't usually design with too much green but it was a fun challenge for me to scrap a male layout and I even used flowers on it!!
I hope you enjoyed it!




Thanks for stopping by!

Limor Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment