Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mixed Media Page Using Rub-ons and Lindy's Stamp Gang

Hello I'm back!
To kick off July, I created this page using the new amazing Flat Fabios by Lindy's Stamp Gang <---
and some Heidi Grace Rub-ons I had in my stash.  How many of us have a drawer full of Rub-on just waiting to be used or given away! well... this is the time to use them.  I put a full tutorial for you guys on how I created this page.  Below this video you will find all the products I used to create this page.
Grab a coffee, sit, relax and enjoy!




Products Used:
LSG - Flat Fabios "Beauty School Drop out"
LSG - Flat Fabios "Go Greased Lightnin'"
LSG - Flat Fabios"Wizard of Oz"

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

LIMOR WEBBER

1 comment:

  1. That's a fun technique for people who cannot draw to use their rub ons as outlines, never would have thought about that but then i love rub ons for entirely different reason, they are great for layering images, but that's a whole 'nuther canvas! lol I'm so glad everyone is listing their blogs, it's a lot of fun visiting and getting to know everyone better :) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete