Monday, July 2, 2012

NEW MIXED MEDIA GROUP!

HELLO MIXED MEDIA JUNKIES!
Today is your day! I have created a new Mixed Media group on facebook where I will be sharing projects, tutorials, product information, contests, prizes, and of course you too can share your work, questions etc.
Here is the link if you are interested in joining the group, I will be making the big announcement tonight on my Youtube channel!
Shhhh don't say anything but I am already planning our first giveaway!!!
Here's the link!

Mixed Media Group

Have a crafty day!
Limor

2 comments:

  1. Limor,

    It is Maureen AKA Scrapgirl1467 from Tracy's Monday night group. I would love to join your FB page, but it is a closed group. Would you be willing to send me an invite?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join your group. Find me on Facebook, Linda DeChow and please add and friend me. I have purchased iamroses, Tim Holtz and Linddys Stamp Gang and love them. I can't want for more art, journaling and mixed media goodness. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete