Monday, April 8, 2013

Fun ways to Organize your crafty products

I keep getting asked to do a room tour however my room has been under renovations for a bit and I will do a room tour once it's all complete.  I did however wanted to show you some fun ways I like to organize my products as well as some multi uses for some storage solutions.  There's so many little ways I organize in my room that I will do this in a several part series but for now let's get started!



 
My collection of washi tapes is slowly growing and I used to have them in a drawer but when I went to a local flea market I found this silver desert tray where I knew my colourful washi tapes would look simply radiant in.  I love the fact it can sit on my work table as I create and they are all at an arms length.
Go check out your favorite flea market and look for these wonderful little desert trays and display your favorite embellishments.






As you know I love my Faber Castell Design Memory Craft products and use them in almost every project so it's important for me to keep them organized so I can find them while I'm creating.
I went to home accessory store in my area such as HomeSense, Bed Bath and Beyond etc and found this leather office organizer.  The size is simply perfect to fit the gelatos so I can easily see them as I create.  This is a super inexpensive way for you to store any markers and crayons you may have in your crafty space.





Last but certainly not least


Not sure what I would do without my viewtainers!! These soft rubber containers are simply the most versatile container I've ever had!
I use some to hold all my specialty pens that I use for mixed media but my favorite use is the one on the right with the lid.  I take this guy to crops/classes etc and I can fill it with water and when I'm done I can just stick all my paintbrushes and other pens inside, put the lid on and I don't need to worry about losing any of my supplies.

I hope you enjoyed the first edition of "Fun ways to Organize your crafty products"

Thanks for stopping by!!

Limor Webber


7 comments:

  1. Especially love the tiers of washi tape! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant idea with the organiser, I am gonna be all over that one and such a pretty yet functional way to store the tape, thanks Limor as always love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the farm in Southern Manitoba, do you know where I can get the Faber Castell Design Memory Craft products ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can order them from the Urban Scrapbook in Edmonton

      Delete