Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Industrial Chic Mini Album Tutorial - Ustream Class

Thank you all for joining me tonight! What a super fun show that was!
I have been getting a ton of email requests for a Male project that was grungy so I made it for you!!!
Here is some photos and  the recording of the show. Enjoy!!








Material Used:

Prima Flowers Sunrise Sunset Col #565152
Prima Engraver Metal Paper Clips #564681
Prima Engraver Decorative Frames - # 563417
Junkyard Findings - Special Screws - #891626
Prima Junkyard Findings Typo Bulbs-#891527
Prima Engraver Collection 12x12 Paper Pad

Prima Rusty Bucket chalk paint
Prima Knotted Wood Chalk Paint
Prima Engraver Cling Stamp - #562991
Prima roman numbers vintage trinkets - #960230
Prima Industrial lamp #891572


Tim Holtz Distress Paints :
vintage Photo
Rusty  Hinge
Walnut Stain
 Broken China
Black Soot
 Peeled Paint
 Weathered Wood
Cinch


4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed watching the video today (Thursday), Limor! You kept me engaged the entire time and love the result! Thanks for inspiring so many of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Limor, I love your shows and have my them in my diary every week, I am in Ireland so get to see the recordings. I have learned so much and love all the projects you do. I did check out the urbanscrapbooking shop but couldn't find the april kit?? thanks for all you do, it is so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy-- this looks really cool. Ihave to watch this show.. often I will let the upstream class play on youtube while I work in my studio-- i don;t get to watch much, but you keep me company-- (kind of like how some will play cooking shows in their kitchen)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this book! Can't wait to make one!

    ReplyDelete