Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Art Journal using Lindy's Stamp Gang and Crafter's Workshop Templates

Hello Crafters

I started a new Art journal a couple weeks ago and I've decided to take you on my art journey adventure with me.  I will be doing a weekly Journal Entry with a full video tutorial starting ....... well, right now!
Here is my first ( actually my second page) of my journal and I decided to use the NEW amazing Flat Fabios by Lindy's Stamp Gang as well as my ridiculous addiction of The Crafter's Workshop Templates.
Here is a photo of the finished journal page but please check below and you will find the full Video tutorial.  At the bottom of this post you will also find all the products used for your convenience.


Products Used:

The Crafter's Workshop - Bricks TCW191
Liquitex - Super Fluid Acrylic Paint ( black)
Faber Castell - Black Marker
White Acrylic Paint

Thank you for stopping by!

Limor Webber


No comments:

Post a Comment