Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Art Journaling with Iamroses

I can honestly say I do not usually know what I am going to create when I open up my art journal but I usually have a product in mind that I want to incorporate and then I let my imagination guide me.
I wanted to challenge myself this time around and create my art journal with some Iamroses.  I don't usually like to make my journals bulky so I knew this would be a challenge but when I received my DT package I opened it up and saw a variety of flat petals and leaves.....  the creative juices started flowing and the creative process began.
I made a full tutorial video for you and at the end of the video you can find the names and links to all the products I used to create this page.


PRODUCTS USED:
Green Leaves
Tim Holtz Stamp - Mini Ornates


Thank you for stopping by!
Limor Webber

1 comment: