Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Victoria Collection Birthday Card

I am so excited to be able to share with you my first project with the new collections by Fabscraps.  I have to tell you guys that the collections are to die for! I can't get enough of them!
To get started with my first DT project I decided to create a card using the "Victoria Collection".



The "Victoria Collection" has the most amazing Journal book that includes a variety of paper dolls with their matching clothes and shoes! ( do you remember paper dolls??.... some of us do LoL)
I did a full tutorial on how I put together this adorable card and you can find the video at the end of the post.
A little close up.  I really challenged myself not to ink any edges as I am addicted to inking and I have to say I am happy I did as it allows us to see the true beautiful colors of the papers.
Inside of the card

Video Tutorial


Fabscraps Products Used:
Victoria Collection - MC 0049 8x8 Paper Book
Victoria Collection - MC49 001 Die Cut Journal Book
Die Cut - DC49 004 Little Girl/Match Journal book
Die cut - DC49 013 Balloons ( 3 shapes)

Other products used:
S10 - Iamroses flowers
American Crafts Birthday stamp
MME Twine
American Crafts Pow Glitter Paper
Martha Stewart Punch
EK success Punch - Rose Bush 2-in 1 Edger punch

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Limor Webber







2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Paper Dolls!!!!!!! I played with them all the time!! I love your project. Beautiful!
    hugs
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete