Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"Bed Time Stories" Altered Vintage Book

Hello crafty friends!!!
I'm super excited to share this project with you that I created using the amazing Little Peeps collection by FabScraps.
You know when you get an idea but you aren't quite sure how it's going to turn out.... well on one of my many nights with insomnia, I went to work on this off the page vintage book to create a pop up story book.
The Little Peeps collection was designed with all the wonderful popular little stories we all grew up reading and of course the line has the amazing chipboard pieces to just make this collection divine.
I am a fussy cutting junkie so I really took my time and cut all the wonderful images in the paper line.  To finish off the project I added some Prima flowers which made this book totally magical.
I will be having an on-line class with kits for this particular project so as soon as kit supplies arrive I will post the link for you all.
Thanks for stopping by!!




I love to see your comments, please take the time to let me know your thoughts!
Thanks for stopping by!
Limor Webber

17 comments:

  1. That is so darling! Love all those little details, Limor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning altered book, Limor. I love the little details and the theme. Those lollipops especially draw the eye. adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job. The colors are beautiful and you did awesome with the fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Limor i loveeee this! I'm just staring at the pix! that paper looks amazing! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah I didn't recognize you on SB and so I didn't know who scrappylim was and I was like oh thank you stranger.. hahah and I thought let me check out her blog.. and ITS YOU!! just love your livestreams!!! and this book ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, another amazing creation. I follow you on tues. ustream and friday journals but I was also looking for a list of your online classes, but I couldn't find it. Where are they posted? Thanks, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO gorgeous! beautiful colors and details as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It looks amazing! You are so creative and unique! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing creation, Limor! I think I must dub you "Queen of Fussy Cutting," for your tireless and oh-so-delicate work on this! The "reveal" makes it worth every waking (not sleeping) moment you spent on this! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is amazing. Great job! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents. Cyndie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Limor! I think what you created above is beautiful. I think everything you create is beautiful. You do a great job with that fussy cutting. Love the little fairies, especially the one on the toadstool. Keep up the great work, Limor. You Rock! :)

    ReplyDelete