Friday, March 15, 2013

Mixed Media Friday "Reach" Tag - Featuring Ingvild Bolme products

Hello crafty friends!

It's friday once again and I truly look forward to fridays where I get to create a super fun tutorial for you all and in turn it gets me inspired to create and get started on my day.
It's no surprise I'm in love with Invild Bolme's Vintage findings collection - from the resins, to the metals and how about those amazing little chalk inks!
I am often asked what my favourite products are so I thought friday would be a great day to incorporate my favourite products into mixed media friday.

In a previous Ustream class I showed you how to create a super cute hot air balloon using the package from the cute Junkyard Findings Lightbulbs.

So you don't have to watch an entire hour and a half of class re-cap here is a short tutorial on how to create this hot air balloon and a new way to use the chalk inks.
Here are the photos of the tag and check out the video below for a full tutorial on how I created it.  Below the video you will find all materials I used to create this tag.
Enjoy!!






Products Used
Prima Divine Col Flower- #565252
Prima Divine Col Flower - #565282
Prima Flower - #564421
Prima Stamps - #550929
Prima Life Time Stamp - #563172
Prima Divine Collection 6x6 pad - 950491
Prima - Ingvild Bolme Quick Dry fluid chalk inks : 
Pastel Purple
Turquoise Blue
Teal Damask
Lime Pie
Pastel Green
Blossom Tree
Pastel Pink
Pastel Blue
Coltsfoot Stemen
Prima Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings Light Bulbs







7 comments:

  1. Such a cute tag, Limor. I love how you adapted that light bulb to a hot air balloon -- very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat a stroke of brilliance, making that bulb into a hot air balloon! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tag and some of your former posts with layouts are fab too must follow this blog. I also love you blog background its beautiful love the birds.
    See me on dawnthecrafter@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Limor, just popped over from the Mixed Media Mondays Group to sign up to follow your blog. I have just recently started upcycling my trash into art, so watched this great video with keen interest. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE watching you create Limor!!!! Your tag is GORGOUS!! Because of you,I am really interested in mixed media! Please hop on over to my BLOG: http://stephaniescreativezone.blogspot.com
    Thank Limor!!
    Stephanie Bargelski

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tag. It's really beautiful!)))

    ReplyDelete