Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Scrap That Guest Spot Layouts

Hello Crafters
As you know I was asked to be a guest Designer for Scrap That
Here are two layouts I created with the wonderful kit they sent and I wanted to give you a more in depth look at how I created these layouts.

Layout 1


This corner of the page has so many little details, This chipboard piece came with a beautiful ornate frame which I used in the next layout, so much versatility!.  The chipboard is inked with Prima Chalk Inks and a little bit of Lindy's Stamp Gang Scintilating Silver Glitz Sprits
I am addicted to using packaging so I decided to use the beautifully stitched Prima packaging as my photo mat.  
Nothing is more fun the ripping and creating folds on your layouts which is what I did at the corner of the layout.  I pulled out my favorite punches and created all those wonderful layers that you see underneath the Dream chipboard sign.

A little fussy cutting can sure make your page pop especially if you layer it which is what I did here.  Add some Prima flowers and you have yourself a page!

Layout 2

This page is full of dimension, I really wanted to add a little bit of my Mixed Media touch to these pages so I used the beautiful brick stencil by The crafter's workshop to create the background

I could not resist but to fussy cut this paper to death!!! it screamed at me to cut it up!!! I love my dies which is what I this page mostly consists of

For the title I used that chipboard piece I spoke of earlier and inserted one of the sentiments from the paperline to create the title.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed these projects!

Limor Webber



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work! Thanks so much for being our GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on your pages! The punches, fussy cutting and chipboard are great additions. The colors are so happy and girly :D Love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creations as always. I just love how you have a pile of products and they always become these beautiful and inspiring creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of them, so beautiful , like always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're an amazing designer! I too love to fussy-cut! The colors are so beautiful and all the layers and details are perfect! Adorable photos front and center! Love love this!!! ^_^

    ~Vanessa W
    aka: baboo

    ReplyDelete