Thursday, June 4, 2015

In This Moment

Tonya A. Gibbs for Limor Webber Designs

Hi everyone! The other day I shared on Instagram  that this amazing Happy Mail was delivered and I couldn’t wait to get my fingers inky! These collections are the Lindy’s Stamp Gang Limor Webber Designs On the Boardwalk, and Tres Chic lines in Flat Fabios, Sprays, Shots, and Embossing Powders.  Aren’t they gorgeous? I mean seriously these colors scream spring, and happy all in one luscious package!


For those of you unfamiliar with Flat Fabios – these are sprays with only pigment – no shimmer.    The embossing powders are soft and have a opalescent shimmer to them.  This gives them a soft iridescent look that is subtitle but gorgeous!

Tonya A. Gibbs for Limor Webber Designs


While snooping around my Facebook gallery, I found this picture of  my sweet niece, Addie, on her 3rd Birthday.   The colors in the photograph matched my new Lindy’s Stamp Gang Collection so well that I decided to create a unique background for my layout design using my new Lindy’s with The Crafter’s Workshop Mini Harlequin and Mini Gothic Romance stencils.


Tonya A. Gibbs for Limor Webber Designs

Look at all this yummy texture, and the colors are so girly, with a hint of grunge. Today I would like to walk you through the process of creating custom backgrounds for your layouts in the process video below.  I’m also going to share how to take a collection of random items and make them all work together to create a gorgeous embellishment cluster.  Doodling on your layouts helps to create a whimsical look and feel.  I recommend using the Pilot Perma Ball Journaling Pen
that Limor has in the store.

Here is the Process video:



 Here is a glimpse at the finished layout.

Tonya A. Gibbs for Limor Webber Designs

Thank you so much for hanging out with me today.  I hope I have inspired you to create a background from start to finish using the products that you have in your stash.

Tonya Gibbs


Supplies

1 comment:

  1. I am most definitely going to habe to get me some of those flat fabios! they look amazing! Love your layout, it is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete